Fresh strawberries, honey, vanilla and coconut cream, you can’t get more real food deliciousness than this. When we made this AIP Ice Cream in the POTG Test Kitchen, it didn’t last long! We used an ice cream maker that has the canister that needs to be frozen and all ingredients need to be chilled The fresh strawberries really shine. It is hard to believe that this is completely dairy free and AIP compliant. The perfect treat for a warm summers evening. But it does have fresh fruit in it, so maybe breakfast?
- 3 cups of coconut cream (12hrs in fridge)
- 2.5 Cups of fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- ½ Cup Honey
- Put 2 cups of Strawberries, coconut cream, vanilla, and honey into a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Place mixture into freezer bowl of an ice cream maker for 20-25 minutes.
- Just before the it's done, throw in the last ½ cup fresh strawberries.
- Churn until desired consistency.
Delicious Strawberry Ice Cream (AIP)